Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mermaid Sex

As I've stated, I don't know how many more radio experiments I'm going to be posting, as I purged the hard drive a few years ago and most of my experiments got lost in the shuffle.

I was seriously debating whether to post this one or not, but then I remembered I did put it in one of the earlier episodes of my podcast, so it's already out there in the public consciousness.

We've all reached a point in our life where the curiosity gets the better of us, and we go behind the beaded curtain into that backroom of the video store.  Or we finally venture into one of those shops where the windows are all blacked out.

This is the tale of when I succumbed to such curiosity...and the Disney classic it forever tainted.



Mermaid Sex by Mark Cappis

No comments: