You know what I haven't done in a while? A podcast.
I felt the itch to do one. I'm been itching for a while, but today is when I finally found the energy to scratch, and I pumped out my Summer Special: Blue Skies.
Some of the things I rant about in this one:
- The usual excuse-making as to the big gap between episodes
- A request that I should do a What's Wrong With Society on everything I hated about Athabasca
- A request that I do another Mark Tastes Random Things, so I sample A&W's Sweet Potato French Fries
- I share why Star Trek Into Darkness made my head explode
- And some thoughts on the series that was Doctor Who
Click here to go download it!
Head here to subscribe in iTunes!
Be a fan in Facebook!