Just forget the words and sing along

Monday, October 28, 2013

Wes Anderson Spoofs and New Stuff

One thing I love about my new cable company is it does time shifting, so I can watch Saturday Night Live at the relative comfort at 9:30PM on a Saturday, just like when I first discovered it.  And watching this past Saturday's show just made me go nuts when they did this bit.

With Halloween right around the corner, they brought us...the Wes Anderson horror film.



Edward Norton - Movie Trailer (Wes Anderson... by IdolxMuzic


I wouldn't call myself a Wes Anderson fanboy.  I enjoyed The Royal Tennenbaums.  I enjoyed The Life Aquatic with Steve Zisou.  I got a kick out of Fantastic Mr. Fox...and that's about all I've ever seen of his stuff.

Speaking of, last week, they also unveiled the trailer for Anderson's next film, The Grand Budapest Hotel.  I might actually make the time for this one, because this trailer actually had me laughing.




The Grand Budapest Hotel hits theatres in March.

No comments: