Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Week! New Podcast!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

I'm starting to grow sad as I pump out my podcast, U62: The Targ.  It seems like I just started doing it again, but looking at the calendar, it's getting to be that time of the  year where I'm going to be very busy in my day job, so I take the summer off from the podcast.  But, that day's not here yet, so in the meantime, I get to give you Episode 7.13:  Just Stuff.  In this one, I ramble about:
  • I don't think I ever told the tale of working on the crew of the MuchMusic VJ Search.  So I finally decide to tell that tale.
  • It's another installment of "Mark Tastes Random Things," as I sample and give my thoughts on Domino's Specialty Chicken, aka the Chicken-Crust Pizza
  • And I give the rundown on all the comic book based new TV shows we're getting this fall:  two from Marvel and FIVE! from DC.  
All this and more on U62: The Targ!


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: