Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 08, 2015

The Targ Returns Again! For the Eighth Time!


Well, now that I’ve rebuilt the website, I guess it’s time to start generating content, and what better way to do that than by bringing back the podcast?

Episode 8.01: Back and Catching Up continues the proud tradition I do on every first podcast back from a hiatus, and that’s begin by explaining the hiatus!  Then I take you around the website and all the awesome rebuilding I did, and then ramble about all the things that happened while I was gone, such as:
  • “Weird Al” Yankovic releasing his album Mandatory Fun and talking a lot like he was retiring.
  • Marvel Studio’s announcement of Phase III of their Cinematic Universe, and the fact that they got Spider-Man back!
  • And general reaction to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer
Plus, I have an important lesson for you, the listeners, so give it a listen!

Head over to the main site to listen streaming or download it!

No comments: