Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 29, 2016

One Last Targ?



Just one of those days, ya know?  It was long, it was hard, it was fun, and I was beat when all was said and done.  But the inspiration hit me, and I felt compelled to fire up the computer and crank out a podcast.  So what inspired me to record Episode 9.08: I Saw a Fox?
  • Well, there was no podcast last week because it was the May long weekend, so I tell you what I was going to do on the weekend, which leads to reminiscing about the Rocky Mountain House National Historic Site.
  • I just got home from X-Men: Apocalypse, so I have to share my thoughts on that.
  • Also gotta share my thoughts on the new Star Trek Beyond trailer.
And I actually did see a fox frolicking in the ditch on my way home from the city, hence the title.
So enjoy Episode 9.08: I Saw a Fox!

Check it out on the main site!

No comments: