Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Latest Targ is Up!


U62: The Targ -- My podcast


I suddenly had a flashback to 12 years ago. As I was struggling with my dial-up Internet connection, my computer sciences majors were telling me that, soon, people would be able to get Internet access through cable companies, and that you'd be able to download a 5M file in under 5 minutes!.

I was thinking about that as I was uploading Episode 3.08: Hey! That Song! Guess how big this week's episode is? And I downloaded it in under 30 seconds! The future is here!

Anyway, the topics of this week's show are Christmas albums, Sunshine Girl calendars, and some wacky stats about my personal life.

So get into the belated Halloween spirit!


Click here to listen!

Click here to subscribe in iTunes!

No comments: