Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Targ New Year's Special: 35% More!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast


Man, o man, I just can't seem to find the time to do this anymore.  But I've got stories to tell, and I like being on the radio, so why not bust out a podcast?  Time for a new episode of U62: The Targ!

I've already talked on the various social media about how awesome Star Wars Identities was.  But, that's not the only thing I did at the Telus World of Science.  I also took in an IMAX documentary and saw my first ever planetarium show.  And, I also tell some tales of my Christmas vacation, such as finally getting my holy grail of Star Wars action figures, and sampling some very tasty treats I got for Christmas.

So check out my New Years Special:  35% More


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: