Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, January 26, 2014

We Have a New Targ! But for How Long?

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

What's this?  Have I finally brought back the podcast?

Well, what can I say?  When I did the Off Mic Podcast a month ago, Drew asked me what ever became of mine.  He said that maybe doing his would inspire to me bring back mine.  And I thought about it and said, "Why not?"

So let's see how long we can maintain this new series with Episode 7.01: Back for Maybe.  I kind of ease into things by sharing:
  • An untold tale I forgot to tell when I did the Off Mic Podcast
  • Ramble a bit about The Time of the Doctor, aka this year's Doctor Who Christmas special
  • And just gab about the Christmas blockbusters I saw, like Thor: The Dark World, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and Frozen:  Doesn`t Have a Subtitle.
We'll see how long we can keep this up, have a little fun, and see if we can keep the ride going for a while.


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: