Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday is Targ Day!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

Sorry there was no podcast last week.  It was the Family Day Weekend, so I decided to just goof off on the long weekend instead of, you know, getting work done.  But I am back now and itching to rant into a tape recorder and post it to the Internet for your enjoyment!  In Episode 7.04: Just Stuff I Like, you'll hear:

  • Ranting about Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, and my general views on Star Wars in animation.
  • Offering up my thoughts on the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer.  My previous blog entry ranting about it can be found right here
  • And did you hear that the Indiana Jones exhibit is coming to the Telus World of Science?  Let me tell you about it!
All this, and more, on today's episode of U62: The Targ!


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

Oh, and remember how last week I was bemoaning that my website was down and I couldn't post my review of The Lego Movie in my old-fashioned, hand-written HTML?  Well, with my website back up, it's now uploaded, and you can find that here.  

No comments: