Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sunday Targ Day!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

Hey, I'm 2 for 2 in my attempt to resurrect the ol' podcast!

At first, I didn't know what to talk as the week went on.  But then, in the past couple of days, the nerd news erupted and I was cursed with choices!  We've got:
  • Back to the Future coming to Broadway!  Good idea or bad idea?
  • My comments on the big Batman vs. Superman developments, mainly Jeremy Irons as Alfred and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
  • And we've seen the Twelfth Doctor's outfit!  How excited can I get about a dark suit?
So give it a listen!  Stuff it in your MP3 player for a lazy Sunday and enjoy!


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: