Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, June 01, 2014

For The Targ, It Is Time To Rest

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

Well, gang, it's getting to be that time of year again, where my day job is cutting into my free time just a little too much, so it's time to put U62: The Targ on summer hiatus.  But before I go, I'm giving you a season finale in the form of Episode 7.15: Summer Fun.  The ramblings to tide you through the summer include:
  • My thoughts on Godzilla
  • My thoughts on X-Men: Days of Future Past
  • A quick rundown on some of Disney's Star Wars plans
  • And offering my thoughts on all the Ant-Man hubbub
Plus, various diversions, sidetracks, and off-topic rants that are intrinsic to the podcast!

So download it, and stock up your MP3 player with summer reruns as well.  And I'll be bringing back U62: The Targ  this fall!


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: