Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 07, 2016

The Targ Keeps Targin'!



Well, now that I’m back, the real challenge begins:  can I keep things going for an entire series…a minimum of 13 episodes?  I’ll do my best, darn it!

I almost feel like I have to apologize for those who might be tuning this week after last week’s round table special.  We’re back to normal now.  Just me…rambling about the topics I like.  And what are the topics in Episode 9.02: A Windy Day?
  • More Star Wars rambling of course!  Talking about the new action figures that are out there!
  • The rise of the Cinematic Universe…even Hasbro is getting in on the act!
  • A bid farewell to 1980s nostalgia, and begin welcoming 1990s nostalgia!
And more!

So give Episode 9.02: A Windy Day a listen!

Head to the main site to give it a listen!

No comments: