Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 10, 2016

A New Week, A New Podcast!

U62: The Targ (that's my podcast!)


Well, now that my life is returning to some sense of regularity, shall we try to get podcasts out on a regular basis?  I don’t have much to ramble about in Episode 9.05: Just Another Saturday, but I have a few things to ramble about nonetheless.  What are my rambles?
  • Well, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is now on Blu-Ray, so I’ve watched it again and have some new thoughts to share.
  • Speaking of Star Wars, we’ve got the first trailer for Rogue One, so I’ve got some thoughts to share on that.
  • And we’re getting more Marvel TV shows and reviews for Captain America: Civil War are out, so I share the news.
And that’s all I’ve got on Episode 9.05: Just Another Saturday!

Check it out at the main site!

No comments: