Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, October 11, 2020

This week, Episode 10.24: Turkey Time


U62: The Targ - The Chaos in a Box Podcast


Gonna keep this one brief, because it’s the Thanksgiving weekend, so you no doubt want to get back to your turkey dinner. I finally shelled out for a home premiere, so I give you my thoughts on Bill & Ted Face the Music. I’ve got another installment of Mark Tastes Random Things where I sample the Dairy Queen Loaded Steakhouse burger. Over in The Streaming Report, I catch the Jurassic World animated series, Camp Cretaceous, and I wrap things up by rattling off some of the entertainment headlines that have been piling up on my desk.

All in Episode 10.24: Turkey Time!

Where to listen:


Oh, and as I have been doing, I've started filming Mark Tastes Random Things.  So you can watch my sampling of the Loaded Steakhouse Burger right here!



No comments: