Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Satruday

Saturday! This is the most beautiful Saturday in a long time. It's already 4 degrees, they're predicting a high of 8...I think spring is here! So, naturally, I'm at work, borrowing this Internet connection to check my e-mail and such.

I'm finding it really frustrating that I've had no Internet at home all week. I think it's time to just call Telus and sign up through them. I'm thinking that it's about time I get a home phone like a normal person, anyway. No offence, but I find Interent access to be a utility up there with phone and power these days, and my landlord's attitude of, "I'll look at it on the weekend" has been frustrating. No offence, my landlord is a great guy and all, and it's a nice place and all that, but I"m getting tired of living in someone's weekend project.




But enough of this whining. I've got all kinds of Spider-Man 3 goodness. Wow. Only 2 months to go until Spider-Man 3. Maybe I should book that day off so I can be first in line....

Anywho, remember that new trailer that was supposed to be in front of Ghost Rider, but wasn't? Well, it just simply rescheduled. NOw, it's going to be in front of 300, coming out in just 6 days!

But if you can't wait that long, watch the big hit superhero show Heroes on Monday night, where they'll be showing a 1-minute clip from the film! Or just go online an hour later, and watch the full 6-minute clip!

And if that wasn't enough, there's a new Spider-Man cartoon in the works! It'll hit the airwaves in the spring of 2008. Right now, it has the working title of The Amazing Spider-Man. They tell us that this cartoon is going to be set early in Spidey's career, when he's just 16 years old and still juggling teen angst with superheroing.

But what makes this project big for me is the fact that it's being overseen by Greg Weisman, the creator of the cult-classic Disney cartoon Gargoyles. I loved Gargoyles and I hope he can do a good job with Spidey.

No comments: