Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Latest Movie Revies Up!

For those who only know this blog through Facebook, it may interest you to know that I have an official website, Chaos in a Box, and one of the many things I do over there is movie reviews! And I just put up two new ones!

First up, I just got home from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. In a nutshell, it's better than the first one, but still no where near as good as the X-Men and Spider-Man films. However, it does have a sense of fun to it, and in this era of brooding, angst-ridden superhero films, that made me enjoy it.

And secondly, a week ago, I finally got around to seeing Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Ehh...I still can't get on board with Pirates. I thought it was kind of like the Matrix Trilogy: it collapsed under the weight of it's mythology, leading us to an ending that I found mildly unsatisfying.

So, if you like, you can go read the complete reviews!

No comments: