Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2 New Movie Review for the New Year!

So, before this whole crazy Christmas/New Years period came to a close, I knew I had to get out to the movies.  So I figured it was time for a good ol' double feature day, which I did back on Monday!


First up, I wanted to check out the new Sherlock Holmes sequel.  I liked the first one well enough, and I found the second one to be...well, as the ol' cliche goes, "If you liked the first one...."





Next up, I wanted to catch the latest Mission: Impossible.  As I'd previously blogged, I'd been very curious to see this, because one of my favourite directors, Brad Bird (The Iron Giant, The Incredibles, Ratatouille) was making his live-action debut with this.  And for his live-action debut, he did a stellar job.

I've got complete reviews over at my main website, so click on over and give them a read!

No comments: