Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Targ Returns! And Returns! And Returns!

U62: The Targ


Wowee wow!  I’m back!  In my last episode, I said I’d be back in two weeks.  But then, life got in the way, two weeks turned into four, and I finally had a weekend to myself to sit and record a podcast!  So, what do I have for you on Episode 8.12: The Coffee Can of Destiny?
  • As is tradition, I explain where I’ve been for the past few weeks.  Lounging in a hot tub, my aunt came to visit, I went back to Athabasca and Fort Edmonton Park!
  • Thanks to the various streaming video services, I’ve been binging on Quantum Leap and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
  • Another installment of “Mark Tastes Random Things,” as I sample the McLobster for your pleasure!
  • And, a few quick thoughts on Jurassic World
And that’s what’s in store on Episode 8.12: The Coffee Can of Destiny!

Check it on the main site!

No comments: