Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Does the Podcast Still Work?



Whoa!  Where does the time go?  As I explain on November Special: Testing 1 2 3, I’d hoped to bring the podcast back in September, but then I ran into server troubles.  But, it looks like things are back to normal…except for the fact this is the time I’d be slowing down because Christmas gets big and busy.  But I thought I’d toss one off to make sure that things do in fact work.  So, what’s in this test-cast?
  • I explain my reservations about The Force Awakens and why I’m trying to stay cautiously optimistic
  • My thoughts on the announcement of a new Star Trek series and how it’s going to be exclusive to a streaming service we’ve never heard of.
  • I share my Force Friday adventure…which I’ve already blogged about
  • Talk about the holiday blockbusters I’ve already seen
  • And various ramblings about Marvel’s Netflix plans.  (As I write this, I’ve only seen the first three episodes of Jessica Jones and it looks good, gang.)
So give a listen to November Special: Testing 1 2 3!

Head over to the main site to give it a download!

No comments: