Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, July 05, 2020

Podcast! Episode 10.12: The Big Screen


U62: The Targ -- The Chaos in a Box Podcast

Well, I did it. With movie theatres starting to reopen, and the price lowered to $5, and a bunch of classics coming back to the big screen, I went to the movies. Saw Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I tell you what the moviegoing experience is like these days. On top of that, I tell you about the latest collector's edition Transformer. Instead of The Streaming Report, I hit you with a book report. I give my thoughts on Why We Like Star Wars by Ken Napzok. And I wax nostalgic about Activision games on the Atari 2600.

All on Episode 10.12: The Big Screen!

Listen over at my other website, chaosinabox.com. 

Subscribe in:

No comments: