Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, October 25, 2020

This week, Episode 10.26: Little Victories

 

U62: The Targ -- The Chaos in a Box Podcast

The world has become the kind of place where we’re scrambling to find the good in the world, and that’s what I’m trying to do. Scored two little victories this week: I’ve gotten the furthest I ever have in reading The Lord of the Rings, and I made my most successful blood donation ever. So I talk about it. We’ve got another Mark Tastes Random Things, where I sample A&W’s Bison Burger. Over on The Streaming Report, I’m pre-gaming for The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special by watching the other LEGO Star Wars shows. And in Nerd News Headlines, we say goodbye to The Fast and the Furious.

(And please ignore that I say the wrong date at the start. Didn’t notice until after I’d uploaded)

All in Episode 10.26: Little Victories!

Where to listen:

No comments: