Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Latest Targ's Up!

Well, gang we have reached an era!

For this week's episode of The Targ, I hit you with Episode 100: Mr. Worf, Fire! Who would have thought that this would have lasted 100 episodes? I take some time in this one to reflect on the past 100 and wonder exactly how I got to this point.

And I also thought that this would be the best time to take a break. So this week's episode also serves as a season finale. That's right, The Targ is taking a summer vacation. Time to reflect and ponder the future course of this here show. Will I stop playing music and make it 15 minutes worth of talk? Will I change the name and completely re-launch it as something new? I don't know yet...these things need to be decided.

But I do know that we'll be back and big as life this fall! We'll be officially re-launching on September 8...Star Trek Day.

So have yourself a great summer, and see you in the fall!

But first, listen to that 100th episode

No comments: