Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMNT DVD

FINALLY!

Ever since I first switched to DVD eight years ago, this is one film I've been praying to the DVD gods to get released as a super-mega-ultimate special edition. Granted, it's been out on a movie-only disc for a few years, but I want my super-mega-ultimate-special editions. That film is a true classic from my childhood. That film is....

the live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

In fact, all four Ninja Turtle films (the three live action ones from the early 1990s and the computer animated one from two years ago) are gettting brand new, fully loaded 25th Anniversary Editions. They hit stores on August 2, and will be available on both DVD and Blu-Ray, if you've made the Great Upgrade.

25th Anniversary Editions? Yeah...the original Eastman and Laird indie comic that spawned the franchise first hit shelves in 1984. 2009 is the 25th anniversary of the Turtles.

Man, I suddenly feel old.

No comments: