Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, June 04, 2011

X-Men: First Class Review

Well, gang, I've finally got my Internet back up and running at home!  Oh, it's great to have Internet access at home again.  Not that I didn't like going down to the library to check my e-mail and paying my bills in person at the bank...I was starting to like the human contact.  Maybe I'll keep doing it.


Anyway, I wound up buying a wireless router that I didn't need, so I went into the city today to take that back.  And while I was in the city, I decided to stay in and watch....


X-Men: First Class, the latest in the X-Men franchise.  As you know, I'm a sucker for all these superhero films, and I really love the novelty of a period superhero film, so when I first heard this was set in the 1960s, I was intrigued.  When Matthew Vaughn, the director of Kick-Ass, signed on to direct, I was even more intrigued.  And the hat trick was scored by Bryan Singer, returning to the franchise in the position of co-writer and producer.

So, what did I think of this latest installment?  Well, being online at home again means my official website is back up and running, so head on over to my movie reviews page to read my review!

Oh, and with my website back up and running, you'll see I've copy-and-pasted my Thor review over there as well. 

No comments: