Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Are You Ready for a Podcast? How About Mine?

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

It's Sunday!  You're probably sleeping in.  You're just lazing in bed and thinking,  "Hey.  Some musical accompaniment to this slumber would be nice."  So then, just for you, I've put together this episode of U62: The Targ, entitled Episode 7.05:  Beautiful Dreams.  You will experience:

  • A harrowing trip to the south side of Edmonton!  (May not actually be harrowing)
  • A thrilling review of the film The Wind Rises!  (May not actually be thrilling)
  • And, while everyone will remember Harold Ramis for Ghostbusters, I'll tell you what I'll remember him the most for.
All this and more on today's episode of U62: The Targ!


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

Oh, and I just want to share this.  Messing around with my Soundcloud account, I thought I'd post my favourite ID that I made for the Targ.


No comments: