Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rock Out with your Targ Out!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

Another week has gone by, so that means it's time to ramble for about 15 minutes or so, and play a song when I need to catch my breath!  And I do that in podcast form.  Yes, it's time for a new episode of U62: The Targ!  Here's what's in store for Episode 7.08:  Let's Make a Movie!:
  • They're making a movie version of Jem and the Holograms!  My thoughts and fanboy whining.  
  • Fox has laid out their long terms plans for the Marvel properties they own (i.e. X-Men and Fantastic Four).  Are they good?
  • And general amazement at the trailer for Peanuts.  Here it is, if you haven't seen it.



So kick back, grab a frosty beverage of your choice, and give U62: The Targ a listen!  

Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: