Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Targ Ho!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

Sunday morning, which means while you're sleeping in and/or getting ready for church and/or getting ready for an afternoon of sportsball on TV, I'm working hard to bring you radio awesomeness!  Well, this week's episode of U62: The Targ kind of lacks in the awesome department, as you'll see in the title Episode 7.10: Announcer's Block.  What's on deck?
  • I ramble about this week's episode of Community, which was a spectacular rip on G.I. Joe.  
  • My thoughts on the legendary samurai film The Hidden Fortress, which was the inspiration for Star Wars
  • Leading to just general ramblings about Criterion collections
So drop it in your MP3 player, gather round the computer, or just do however you like to listen to podcasts.  Just listen to mine!  (did that sound needy?)


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: