Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Targ Returns...Yet Again

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

The podcast is back after a 2 week break!  You were afraid I was going to take another year off, weren't you?  But I'm back, and I've brought U62: The Targ with me!  This time out, I chat about:
  • Where I've been for the past two weeks.  (Hint:  Workin' and Easter)
  • Hearing stories about the Calgary Expo going on this weekend makes me long to go to a con
  • Geeking out about the fact they're making a live-action Jem movie (already blogged about here)
  • And a film crew hit the New Mexico desert to find the fabled landfill of E.T: The Extra-Terrestrial Atari games and other Atari hardware.  You won't believe what they found!  (Well, you probably will, as it was the big news story of Saturday.)
All this and more in Episode 7.11:  Remember to Make a Slurpee Joke


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

No comments: