Just forget the words and sing along

Saturday, December 18, 2004

And now, the biggest comic book movie news of the day.

David S. Goyer, the man who wrote all 3 Blades, directed #3, wrote Batman Begins, and boasts that he's consulted on every superhero film in development (but Superman), will be writing and directing....

The Flash.

I'll admit, this kind of gets me tingly. I think I've ranted before that I absolutely *loved* the live-action TV show when I was 13, and that was really my only exposure to the character. Well, that and his starring role on Justice League, where he's the token smart-ass.

No word yet on which incarnation of the Fastest Man Alive Goyer will be using, but Goyer has already said that he thinks his Blade: Trinity star Ryan Reynolds is right for the part. Hmm... Reynolds is age & pesonality appropriate for the current Flash, Wally West.

Anyway, I should get back to work. I finally got my Trapinch to evolve into a Vibrava! 10 more levels, and I get a kick-ass Flygon.

Hmmm... I have a friend who works in a sex shop. She sells Vibravas for a living!

SFX: CRICKETS CHIRPING, COUGH (:02)

Next Issue...Lazy Afternoon

No comments: