Just forget the words and sing along

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pirates review and varioius news bits

Well, back on Monday, when I went into Edmonton to buy those DVDs, I also went to see that pirate movie that every one's talking about....

Click here to read my review of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest


Well, my week has been ruined.

Here, I swung by Amazon.ca to start pricing out The Weird Al Show: the Complete Series only to find that, for some odd reason, here in Canada, it's been pushed back two weeks - to August 29.

That's a bummer.


And here's an interesting tidbit.

Kevin Smith's been doing his Q&A thing again, and he revealed that his next film will be...

a horror movie.

Yup. Smith figures after making nothing but comedies, it's time to try something different. It'll be a hard core horror film, not some horror-comedy, and Smith also implied that it'll be an old school, 1980s-style slasher film.

I usually avoid scary movies, but I think I'll make an exception for this one.

No comments: