Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Latest Targ's Up!

My upstairs neighbours/landlords have a new baby. That's great and all, but it's kind of throwing off my schedule.

I like to do my laundry really early on Sunday mornings, because I'm up really early and the washing machine is free, but since the baby got them up early they decided to do the laundry early, and now I'm sitting and waiting for the machine to be free.

So I find myself devoting my early morning time and energy to getting the Targ up early!

This week, it's Episode 95: Comics, Yo!. I lament the loss of Lex Luthor from Smallville, try to figure out what comes next for Marvel Comics movies, and I do something I haven't done in a long time. I give you a "live from the movie theatre during the end credits" review of Iron Man!

Give it a listen!

No comments: