Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Latest Targ's Up!

Another Sunday, another spine-tingling podcast for you!

This week, it's Episode 2.10: Stuff I Like. I urge you to save Pushing Daisies, I give an update on the Captain America movie, and talk about how this has been a great weekend for geek!

Go give it a listen!

Or, you know, you can click here to go subscribe in iTunes

Wow...I can't help but notice that, when I'm struggling for a title for a podcast, I always stick the word "stuff" in the title. I'm starting to think I should go back to a naming convention I used in high school, when I was writing computer programs in my spare time. I would always title experimental programs "stuf," with the number of f's indicating which project it was. Untitled project #1 was "stuf," project #2 was "stuff," project #3 was "stufff," and so on.

I think I should use that for when I don't know what to title a podcast....

No comments: