Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Latest Targ's Up!


U62: The Targ -- My podcast


You're going to have to thank my best friend for this one. Here I was, all exhausted from a week at my day job, ready to skip doing a podcast this week. Then I got an e-mail from my best friend. "Really looking forward to the Targ this week!" So I figured, just for him, I should do one.

Hence this week's episode, Episode 2.40: By Request. In this one, I monologue about Weird Al's new song and my summer reading project.

You're going to be hearing a lot more monologues in the podcast in the weeks ahead. I'm trying something new. I don't know if you've noticed, but most podcasts are talk radio. And my best friend is starting to wonder why I play songs in mine and don't just rant more. So I'm going to try to just rant more. Exciting times!

Click here to listen!

Click here to subscribe in iTunes!

No comments: