Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Latest Targ's Up!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast

Another week goes by, that means I've got another episode of U62: The Targ for you!

Not gonna lie...about 10% of my episodes are constructed over multiple days with loving care. The other 90% of just slapped together at the last minute. Episode 3.31: Information Please is one of the 90%. In this one, we're chatting up how I discovered Doctor Who, reflecting on the Austin Powers trilogy, and the growing trend of superheroes in adult entertainment.

Click here to go download it!

Head here to subscribe in iTunes!

U62: The Targ on Facebook

No comments: