Just forget the words and sing along

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2 New Trailers!

Two new trailers went online in the past couple of days, and let's get too them, because my blog is starting to skimp on content!

First up, the latest adventure for those real American heroes, G.I. Joe: Retaliation.  I've already blogged many times how I'm looking forward to this.  Granted, the first movie was a rather cliched comic book action film, but OMG SNAKE EYES WAS REAL AND TOTALLY DOING REAL NINJA STUFF!!  *ahem*  Sorry, my inner child got a hold of the keyboard.

And it looks like Retaliation ramps up the ninja action by resurrecting Storm Shadow from the dead and throwing Jinx into the mix.

Trailer time!







So...plot hole the first I'm raising from this trailer.  How come no one raises their hand and says, "Umm...Mr. President, how come our new elite strike force is the evil army we were fighting last time?"  Other than that, it still looks very much like the first film and I'm looking forward to it.  In theatres June 29!

Next up, it's the new one from Pixar, Brave.  Again, this is another one I'm looking forward to, because I love me my Pixar.  We've been told it's their first fairy tale, set in medieval Scotland.  But for the Pixar fans like myself, we hope it'll get rid of the memory of the pure sellout that was Cars 2.






Not gonna lie...the more I see of this one, the more my expectations drop.  I'm starting to see more and more of the Disney Princess cliches popping up in these things.  But, who knows?  It's Pixar.  Maybe they'll do some totally awesome deconstruction of those cliches.  We'll find out on June 22.

No comments: