Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Another Podcast For You!

We’ve got another new week, so that means it’s time for a new podcast, and here it is!

Still doing my best to survive in these trying times, which makes me do random things around my house, such as re-cataloging my DVDs. But before that puts you to sleep, I tell you that we’re finally getting a whole new version of Justice League. Over in the Streaming Report, I tell you my thoughts on a couple of classic movies I finally streamed, plus my thoughts on the final season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Oh, and I’m also getting new glasses!

And that’s everything that’s going on in Episode 10.06: The Heights of Boredom.

Listen at the main site!

Download in Apple Podcasts!


Listen at Spotify! 

No comments: