Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit.

I've been doing so good keeping myself spoiler-free for Spider-Man 2, and tonight, I go and blow it. How, do you ask? Read on....

As I'm sure you know, I'm a big fan of Danny Elfman's. He, of course, has done music for tons of movies, including Spider-Man and Spidey 2. Well, his score album for Spidey 2 comes out on July 20, and one of my movie gossip sites had the track listing for the score album.

And lo and behold, Track #13 is named (big spoiler name withheld by me so you won't suffer the same fate).

Ahh! And I was so close too. You think I would have learned my lesson 5 years ago, when I was keeping myself spoiler-free for Episode I, and then I go and read the track listing for that soundtrack album. And there it was, track 18, "Qui-Gon's Noble End." That was a big spoiler for me back in the days leading up to Episode I.

And now, I just ruined Spidey 2 for myself.

Argh!

Next Issue...Remove the Knowledge

No comments: