Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Latest column's up! This week, it's a quick little weird thing called Afterdeath:

"Monday. I hate Mondays.

I whack the alarm clock to turn it off and pull myself out of bed. I stumble into the bathroom and turn on the shower. The cold water hits my body like a thousand tiny jolts of electricity. That always wakes me up. That, and a strong cup of coffee.

God, I hate my work clothes. Synthetic fibres of the future, my ass. It itches. "

Read it...if you dare!

Now, you're probably wondering, "Where's that long-awaited part 2 of going to the Studio Ghibli Museum? You said it'd be up this week!" Well, I had a flash of brilliance at the last minute. When I finished writing it late last night, I said to myself, "Hey! This time next week, I'm going to be back home with all my pictures of the Studio Ghibli Museum! And my parents' scanner!"

Essentially, it's been put off for a week so I can include pictures.

Ain't that a good reason to wait?

No comments: