Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Latest Targ's Up!!

Well, gang, it's my second and final "live on location" show from my vacation.

This week's Targ is Episode 66: Scarecrow Goes to Jasper.

When I was on my vacation about a month ago, my parents insisted on dragging me out to Jasper for a few days. And I didn't complain at all! So, I head to my favourite sites, such as Athabasca Falls, Mount Edith Cavell, and the Miette Hot Springs, and share my thoughts and a few tales from my childhood about these sites.

So, go listen to my podcast!.

And, in case you missed it, last week's episode was the first "live on location" episode, Episode 65: The Royal Tyrrell Museum. (Trust me, it's the better of the two.)

Either way, head on over to the official site of my podcast, U62: The Targ, and load up your iPods! Or MP3 player. Or just listen to them while you do some online dating. It's all good, baby.

No comments: