Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Another thing I wanted to do for a long time.



Here's something else I wanted to put online for a long time, and when I was talking about it on the air the other day, I figured I should finally do it when I came home for Thanksgiving.

The only fan letter I ever wrote was to Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's. I love Wendy's hamburgers, and I always wanted to know why their hamburgers were square.

So I figured I would ask the man himself.

Well, I wrote him my letter, and lo and behold, he wrote me back! He told me that Wendy's hamburgers are square because they don't "cut corners."

I wanted to post his letter online for the longest time, and I finally did, thanks to Facebook and their photo galleries.

Go see the letter, and everything else Dave Thomas sent me!

No comments: