Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Latest Targ's Up!

This week's episode of U62: The Targ is up!

Today, I'm bringing you Episode 71: Get Off That Couch! I obsess over free DVDs, tell you why Robot Chicken is one of the funniest shows on TV, and try to play some animated movie catch up.

Well, I wanted to play animated movie catch up, but as I pointed out in yesterday's blog entry, the video store didn't have all the animated movies I was seeking out. But of course, I had to record the podcast first.

Anyway, it's still an entertaining show.

Listen to it!

and I'm also thinking that it's finally time to have The Targ's first contest. I've been toying with doing this all summer, I think I've finally figured out how to do it. And I'm going to do it in two weeks.

So, tune in to the podcast in two weeks to take part in my first contest!

No comments: