Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Movie Review: Beowulf

I'm back from my day in Edmonton! I've completed Phase I of my Christmas shopping. Phase I is generally a recon mission...I do a lot of window shopping, and just start getting general ideas as to what to get people. And, I usually come back with a couple of presents for myself.

Bought myself a couple of CDs...I'm actually quite surprised, I've been buying myself a lot of CDs lately. But I find I don't know what to do with a new CD. Back in the day, when I was still doing Chaos in Print and indulging in a lot of creative writing, I'd generally come home, drop the new CD in the stereo, sit down at the computer, and write until my fingers bled. But now that I don't write anymore, when do I listen to music?

I relived a little bit of those old days tonight. While in Edmonton, I went to see Beowulf, and I've got a review up over at my website. Long story short: if you're going to go see Beowulf, do what I did. Pay the extra money and see it in IMAX 3D. That's probably the best way to see it.

Anyway, go read my review!

No comments: