Just forget the words and sing along

Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!/No Targ this week

Happy birthday to me!

The big 2-9 this year!

And what better birthday present than being cut off from my Internet access!

Yeah...that's the only problem with agreeing to the landlord's "I'll let you splice into mine" offer. My Internet has mysteriously stopped...landlord's on vacation for the next two weeks and left no emergency contact number...so who do I complain to?

The world, I guess...via blog.

So, for the next two weeks while I wait for my landlord to get back, I guess it's back to sneaking into work and heading down to the library to check my e-mail. Only down side to that is I've got no way to transfer this week's Targ to any of those places to upload it.

Other than that, it's my birthday! Yay!

Feel free to send me a birthday greeting

No comments: