Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 17, 2008

No Targ This Week

So. No new episode of The Targ this week.

It's like this. My car is leaking oil and it's in the shop getting fixed. The prospect of no car for the long weekend and again being on foot for the next couple of days was getting me down. Plus, there's a bunch of work-related stuff going on right now that I won't get into here that's getting me all stressed out. Needless to say, I was being left with that "the walls are closing in on me" feeling.

So I did what I did when I was in college and starting to feel that way. I phoned home and begged my parents to come get me.

I'm home in Entwistle now, sipping tea and feeling much, much, better. The downside is, no episode of The Targ this week, because all my recording equipment is back in Athabasca. The upside is I still plan to make the next one a request show, so you've got another week to get your requests in. E-mail those to requests@chaosinabox.com.

I'll be back with an all new episode next week! But please, help yourself to a rerun.

No comments: