Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stupidist Movie Ever


Going through the list of new DVDs out today, I have to highlight one because it sounds particularly bad. It's a straight-to-DVD action film entitled....

Ninja Cheerleaders

I thought that was bad enough, but then I saw the trailer. Apparently, in addition to being ninjas and cheerleaders, these young women are also strippers.

Here's the official synopsis from the official website:

"[The ninja cheerleaders] must do well on finals to gain admittance to an Ivy League University, cheer at the big game, and rescue their sensei (who has been kidnapped by the mob) all by midnight so they can compete in the all-city strip-off with the hopes of winning enough money for college tuition."

And George Takei plays the sensei!

I'm sorry, I just can't get over how bad this all looks. Bad, bad, bad.

Here's the official website. Experience the horror first hand!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...I look at the Wikipedia entry for Ninja Cheerleaders, and what does the article say?

"Not to be confused with the 2002 film, Cheerleader Ninjas."

No comments: