Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Targ!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast



Hello Sunday!  The day of rest.  There should be a law that everyone gets a minimum of 1 day off a week.  That would be awesome.  That way, everyone would be free to listen to the new episode of U62: The Targ!

This week, I roll out Episode 5.17: Lady Pink Hair.  I elaborate on my thoughts on Justice League:  Doom.  I pick apart the Dark Shadows trailer a little bit more.  And I lament the destruction of the first Harvey's.

So, yeah.  It's pretty much a recap of this blog for the past week.  But then, that's what most of them are. 


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook! 

Oh, and in case you're wondering about the name of this week's show, I followed my old traditions of, "I don't know what to name this show, so I'll name it after the first thing I see on my desk."  And the first thing I saw was this picture, which is currently my desktop wallpaper.  



fanart & cosplay - He Looks Rather Tasty
see more Fandom

No comments: