Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Time for Targ and Cookies!

U62: The Targ -- My podcast



Time to once again look into the darkness and ask, "Is anybody there?"  I do that with podcasting!  It's time for this week's U62: The Targ!

This week, I present Episode 5.15: Divisible by 5.  I once again rant about what's wrong with Transformers: Dark of the Moon and pretty much the entire Michael Bay Transformers universe, I reflect on past Olympics, and we get to Part III of the Jones Soda Holiday Fizzathon!


In case you're wondering, a few weeks ago, I was at Liquidation World, and I got my hands on a Jones Soda Holiday Gift Pack.  So, the Jones Soda Holiday Fizzathon, in which I sample of their unusually flavoured holiday pops and give my thoughts.  In Part III, we get to Pear Tree Soda. 


Click here to go download it!


Head here to subscribe in iTunes!


Be a fan in Facebook!

No comments: