Just forget the words and sing along

Sunday, February 04, 2007

No Targ This Week

I hate to break your hearts, but there's no episode of The Targ this week. Why? Well, it was just a darn busy week at work, followed by an even busier Satruday as I had two big local sports tournaments to cover, and now it's Sunday, and my parents are going to be here in about half-an-hour to give me a second bookcase, which is cool, because the first bookcase they gave me is now totally overflowing with DVDs, but I'm a little saddened, because this second bookcase won't be big enough to accomadate all the spillover, but at least I'll be able to clear the DVDs off my dinner table, and I'll be able to eat like a civilized person, ya know? Civilization. It's what seperates us from the animals.

Umm...where was I? Kinda lost my train of thought there. But the point I"m really trying to make is I hate saurkraut. That's all I'm really trying to say.

No Targ this week, but feel free to treat yourselves to a rerun.

No comments: