Just forget the words and sing along

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sad News at Wendy's / PPG on DVD

*grumble grumble* Still no Internet at home. Stupid landlord and his stupid paranoia and his new, quadruple-encrypted wireless router not giving me an IP....

Because of that, I had to wait a full 12 hours before I could blog this.

We all know I love Wendy's. It's my favourite fast food restaurant. And now, sad news from the world of Wendy's.

Wendy's is closing the first Wendy's.

The first Wendy's opened in November of 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. It's been in business ever since. But now, Wendy's is shutting her down. Wendy's is saying they're closing it because it's just not a profitable location anymore, as it lacks the ammenities of it's newer restaurants, like a parking lot and a drive-thru.

So, this Friday, the first Wendy's closes forever.




Let's take a look at the "popular 15 minutes ago" DVD corner.

Warner Brothers just announced that, on June 19, they'll be releasing the mega-DVD-boxed set The Powerpuff Girls: The Complete First Season.

Wow. Were this 2001, I'd be all over that.

No comments: